About Us

Welcome to Belly Fusion! Your one stop website for BELLY DANCE SHOW, apparel, accessories, costumes, shoes, finger cymbals, workshops and everything related to the wonderful world of belly dancing.

Thanks for visiting my website and feel free to contact me if you have any personal requests or comments/suggestions.

13 Responses to About Us

1. asniera says:

just to ask you sell belly costumes for children age 5. Please let me know the price and how to get the costumes

TQ

2. admin says:

Email will be sent to you :)

3. Anon says:

hi,

pls email your price for children’s hip scarves (the ones with coins) and also advise on payment, delivery, etc. Do you have a shop that we can visit and try the scarves? TQ

4. Tasya says:

Hello i would like to inquire whether the dance pants white colour edium sized is still available and what other colours do you have besides that? also the special dance pants green in colour, do you have any other colours as well?

5. Weng Yu Shan says:

may i know your location and any transportaiont to get there?
    i am intresing in beely dance beginning

6. smiley says:

hie..i would like to know wer is te location & abt te fees..tq :)

7. Jerica says:

I want to know the pricing of the dancing pants, the one with holes. thanks. (:

8. Kathy Yong says:

Hi brancy..am interested to attend n buy tickets for the Malaysia World Belly Dance Day…where is the venue held/timing/date/day of this event……pls reply asap..where can i go to buy the tickets? any office in KL?…..when is the actual date of this event? am fascinated by yr website’s various range of dance pants/accessories etc…any belly dancing class for beginners in kl in late june/july2011? Pls quote fees charged for beginner in belly dancing class….once or twice a week – 1hour each class..etc…..ple reply asap…tks n hv a nice day….kathy

9. Azlina Nasabu says:

Hi Brancy!

I’m interested to attend belly dancing class for beginners in KL.

Is it possible to start in June/July 2011? Kindly quote fees charged for beginner in belly dancing class….once or twice a week – 1hour each class, venue..etc

Look forward to your kind reply…thanks & have a nice day….Lynn.

10. indra says:

Hi I would like to take up belly dancing beginners course, would like more info on fees, venue, timetable.

thanks
    !

11. Ghazalah says:

Hi Brancy,
    I am new to Kuala Lumpur and am looking to take belly dance lessons. In the U.S. I was a member of a professional dance troupe and was taking classes at the advanced level. I have performed at numerous dance events. I would like to find out information on dance teachers in KL (as close to the Ampang area as possible), how to find dance events, and just basic info on the belly dance scene in KL.
    Thank you so much!!!
    Ghazalah

12. Michelle Koo says:

Hi Brancy!
    I’m interested to attend belly dancing class for beginners in Subang.
    Kindly quote fees charged for beginner in belly dancing class….once or twice a week – evening classes.

Kind Regards
    Michelle

13. subashini says:

HYE…I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE FEES..AND THE SHEDULE…I PREFER MONDAY AND THURSDAY CLASSES CAN YOU MAIL ME ABOUT THE FEES AND THE SCEDULE THANK YOU.